Hey what's up guys, Thanks for checking out my blog

An easy and simple way to do nail art and designs. I hope you guys like them, if you guys have any suggestions for me or questions feel free to contact me at naildesigns@mail.com Thanks! Kay

Saturday, January 29, 2011

X's and O's Nail Design for Valentines Day!


Step 1:  I was trying to go with some Valentine's day themes, So start off with applying a couple coats of a base color that you want.


Step 2:  Paint on some X's and O's. I only painted on 2 O's and one X, the X is a little hard to see with the color I chose, so you might want to pick a light color for one and a dark color for another .




Step 3: Apply Top coat to try and prevent chipping and enjoy!! Kay!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ez-Nail-Designs/190232994338165










No comments:

Post a Comment